Welcome to Harvard Club of Saint Louis
The Harvard Club of Saint Louis is your connection to the St. Louis Harvard community! The Club is dedicated to promoting Harvard through service, scholarship, and social events. There are many opportunities to get involved in the club including interviewing prospective students, attending club events, and meeting and interacting with other Harvard alumni.
We have several fun annual events including the Harvard-Yale Game watch party (November), the Holiday Party (December), the All-Ivy Chinese Lunar New Year dim-sum event (February), and the Annual Dinner (May). Other recent social and cultural events have included architectural tours, museum visits, plays, and visits to an operating dairy farm! Our young alumni will host a “welcome to your city” event this fall. In addition, we have an active group working to address educational disparities and promote early college awareness.
We welcome new members and new ideas for events and activities of interest to our alumni. The Harvard Club of Saint Louis is an all-volunteer alumni organization, and member dues represent our only source of income – we receive no financial assistance from the University. Since we are a registered tax-exempt, non-profit organization, your dues are tax-deductible. Many of our events are free, and others are priced well below cost.
A portion of member dues goes towards sponsoring a Summer Community Service Fellowship for a current Harvard student in the St. Louis area.
There are two ways to join or renew your membership:
1) Click on the “Membership” tab above. The system will ask you to log in using your HarvardKey, and then you will be able to complete the transaction and pay by credit card. If you have trouble logging on, please call the HAA help desk at (800) 823-2478 or (617) 496-0559 and they will be able to assist you.
2) Or, if you prefer, click here to access our paper membership form - simply fill out and print the form, and mail to the Club along with your check.
Either way, you’ll be added to our list of current members and we will be sure to notify you of future events and activities. Please act now so you don’t miss any of this year's activities.
Thank you for your support of the Harvard Club of Saint Louis. We look forward to spending time with you at upcoming club events.
With warm regards,
Dan Elfenbein, AB ‘94, PhD '04
6:00PM Sun 19 May 2019
4:00PM - 6:00PM Thu 23 May 2019
- Independent Review of Police Officers’ April 2018 Arrest of Harvard Student Finds No Use of Excessive Force
- ‘With Us or Against Us’: Current, Former Winthrop Affiliates Say Faculty Deans Created a Toxic Environment Stretching Back Years
- Fox Club to Remain All-Male as Graduate Members Once Again Reject Co-Ed Proposal